|Group:||Home : All Items : >|
|Breaks out all the Arduino headers to handy screw terminals, making it easy to connect external wires without using a soldering iron. Ideal for quick experiments or for robust connections! Supplied with all the supporting components already fitted as surface-mount parts so you can start using it right away, as well as stackable headers to allow you to mount another shield on top.|
• Gold-plated surface for easy soldering
• Large prototyping area with through-plated holes
• Clearly marked GND and 5V rails beside prototyping area
• Blue surface-mount "power on" LED
• Power supply smoothing capacitors
• Reset button wired through to the Arduino so you can reset it even with the shield mounted over the top.
• 3 general-purpose surface-mount LEDs (red, green, blue) with current limiting resistors pre-fitted
• Printed PCB overlay on both sides
15.0% Goods and Services tax will be added to your order.