|Group:||Home : All Items : >|
|Arduino and Ethernet. Until now the only way to connect an Arduino to the Internet via a LAN was to add an Ethernet Shield. |
The EtherTen is a 100% Arduino compatible board that can talk to the world. Do Twitter updates automatically, serve web pages, connect to web services, display sensor data online, and control devices using a web browser. The EtherTen uses the same ATmega328P as the Duemilanove and the same Wiznet W5100 chip used by the official Arduino Ethernet Shield, so it's 100% compatible with the Ethernet library and sketches. Any project you would previously have built with an Arduino and an Ethernet shield stacked together, you can now do all in a single, integrated board.
Another feature is a MicroSD card slot so you can store web content on the card, or log data to it.
• Gold-plated PCB
• Top and bottom parts overlay
• Top-spec ATmega328P MCU
• Mini-USB connector: no more shorts against shields!
• D13 pin isolated with a MOSFET so you can use it as an input
• Power-over-Ethernet support, both cheapie DIY or full 802.3af standards-compliant
• Ethernet activity indicators on the PCB and the jack
• 10/100base-T auto-selection
• Fully compatible with standard Ethernet library
• Fixed SPI behaviour on Ethernet chipset
• Robust power filtering
• Rounded corners
15.0% Goods and Services tax will be added to your order.