|Group:||Home : All Items : >|
|Exceptional performance and value for money continues to make this 5.8GHz wireless AV sender one of our most popular products. Now in its third generation with a more compact size, increased range, and an upgraded remote control extender with larger bandwidth to cover many pay TV controllers.|
Shifting wireless transmissions to the 5.8GHz band allows you can avoid the interference from the ever increasing number of items using the 2.4GHz band. Examples of devices which can cause 2.4GHz interference include cordless phones, Bluetooth® devices, 802.11 wireless LAN systems, and even the humble microwave oven. This transmitter and receiver set allows you to beat the congestion and use the assured picture quality of a 5.8GHz system to provide hassle-free wireless sharing of AV signals all over your house, office, factory or shop.
Depending on conditions it is capable of transmitting composite video and stereo audio signals over distances up to 50m. Using the directional antennas you can steer the transmission to maximise performance, even sending the signal through walls and floors. With four user selectable channels you can even use multiple sets to send different signals within the one site, ideal for sending the pay TV to your entertainment area while you send the DVD signal to the rumpus room.
• Supplied as a transmitter and receiver pair
• Expandable to multiple TVs using additional receivers (sold separately)
• Directional antenna minimises multi-path interference
• Range of up to 50 metres clear line of sight
• IR remote control repeater circuit to operate source from receiver end
• Improved IR repeater suitable for controllers with carrier frequencies from 38 to 60kHz
• Includes IR output lead to direct remote control signals to required device
• Supports PAL and NTSC signals
• Power supplies: 2 x 9VDC (included)
• Dimensions: 150(L) x 112(W) x 110(H)mm (with antenna up)
15.0% Goods and Services tax will be added to your order.