Network 8 Channel DVR Kit with 4 High Grade CCD Cameras
Combining flexibility with performance this expandable surveillance kit contains an 8 channel DVR, 4 high grade CCD cameras, camera cables, and power supply. With 8 channels the DVR can support additional cameras beyond those included in the package allowing you to add more camera locations or connect specialized cameras to the system. The included CCD cameras are 960H compatible and give superior video quality both day and night.
The DVR features include recording of full 960H resolution from all 8 camera inputs, multiple video output formats for local viewing, and an Ethernet connection which can be configured for remote viewing. It is also capable of accepting alarm trigger signals from separate sensors or an existing alarm system and can record 8 audio channels. Supplied with 500GB of storage capable of recording up to 200 hours of continuous video, it has USB support for backup to thumb drive or portable hard drive (not included). By connecting the DVR to your computer network, video can also be viewed remotely via using a web browser or iPhone®/Smartphone application*.
* Free app available for viewing live video. Application based searching and backup requires advanced version at an additional cost.
• Video compression format: H.264
• Video input: 8 channels composite
• Video output: Composite video, VGA
• Minimum recording resolution: 352 x 288 (CIF)
• Maximum recording resolution: 976 x 576 (960H) at 25fps per channel
• Maximum recording frame rate: 200 fps
• Hard disk storage: 500GB SATA
• Back-up: USB & network remote back-up
• Network interface: RJ45, 10/100Mbps
• Power supply: 12VDC 2.5A (included)
• Dimensions: 300(W) x 220(D) x 50(H)mm
• Sensor: 1/3" CCD
• Sensor type: Sony Ex-View HAD II 960H
• Sensor resolution (H x V pixels): 976 x 582
• Horizontal resolution: 650TVL (Day) 700TVL (Night)
• Minimum illumination: 0.01Lux
• IR illumination: 36 LEDs
• Effective IR range: Up to 12 metres
• Lens type A (2 cameras): 3.6mm lens, 72° angle
• Lens type B (2 cameras): 6mm lens, 45° angle
• Power source: 12VDC
• Current draw: 90mA (IR OFF), 400mA (IR ON)
• Dimensions: 155(L) x 75(W) x 60(H)mm
iOS and Android Apps available for download from the App Store (search EVR) and Google Play (search Asee+).